Friend Connect

Monday, August 11, 2008

How I earned $600 through the net!

Imagine waking up one fancy morning to find a cool $600 added to your account.

To many this might seem a small amount. To a few like me, who have been struggling,

to get a foothold in the world of Network Marketing for a long time, this is the fruit of hard labor,

interlaced with bitter experience, rejections, fanciful dreams shattered and what have you.

Well how I overcame the rejection is another story,which when I have finished and put up on my blog you can get by checking out Here!

Hopefully Il have enough time to write a short note on the nuances of Network Marketing (from hence referenced as NM), as well There!

For the time being I’d like to share with you, details of how the $600(Rs 20k approx.) amount found its way to my account with me doing very little to achieve it.

No comments: