Friend Connect

Monday, October 13, 2008

MVT on the Move : Consultations at Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore FREE!!

Hi all, this just in. Expert marketer and home based business guru
Mr Ankur Agarwal is doing a tour of South India. For those of you,
who are already on his newsletter, take the opportunity. For the others,
Mr Ankur is one of the top home based business and network marketing
consultants in the sub-continent. He will be in and around Mumbai, Pune and
Bangalore this week. So grab the opportunity, write back asap to anthony.ready2rock@gmail.com.

So if any of you are looking forward to your home based business, or want
to learn more on promoting your existing business with cutting edge technology,
contact anthony.ready2rock@gmail.com!

If you would like to register at his newsletter, which provides you with
tons of information about wealth-building, Click Here!
As consultation is on first come first serve basis, write in your queries soon.

Regards, Me!

Following is text of letter I just got from Ankur :-

Hey Anthony
I am sure you are reading the newspaper headlines everyday...With economy entering into recession and becoming more volatile everyday , More and more people are taking Network Marketing as a viable business option which means there is a great oppurtunity knocking at your door steps and trying to wake you up...
The message for you is to work as hard as you can in coming few years in your business so that you don't have to work for the rest of the life..
And to help you in this mission , I will leave no stone unturned...
This week complete week I will be travelling and incase you are from any of the above mentioned places in subject line , do reply back to me so that we can arrange a one to one private consultation meet....
I am reaching Bangalore On Sunday morning i.e. 12th Oct and after 3-4days of stay in Karnataka , will head towards Pune and Mumbai and Back to Delhi.....

hshh...I have very limited time with me so make sure that incase you are from any one of the above mentioned places , you reply me right away and I will personally call you to fix an appointment...

Cheers
Ankur Agarwal
Network Marketing Trainer and Consultant

P.S..If you would like to make a huge impact on the Network Marketing industry, I am looking for a couple of leaders (or aspiring leaders) to work with in my personal business. I am not here to take people away from their companies, but if you do not have a company to work with or you're not satisfied with the company,team or anything and would like to hear about what I am doing, let me know!

No comments: