Friend Connect

Sunday, October 12, 2008

My Video Talk Leadership summit in Bangaluru!

Hi all, for those already at the Leadership summit, I envy you,
due to my absence. For others lets share our sympathies, because,
evidently we are missing out, on a very important mentoring session,
by some of the leaders of the MVT industry and franchise.

Consider the line up of speakers, who include :-
  • Mr. Hardeep Singh (Guest of Honour, Founder MVT INDIA)
  • Mr. Lalit Jain (3 lakh club member)
  • Mr. Mohammed munawar(1 lakh club member)
  • Mr. Manish Kumar Jain (1 lakh club member)
  • Mr hussain n dakhani (1 lakh club member)
  • Mr. Ankur bakshi (1 lakh club member)
And last but not the least, my personal Favourite :-
  • Mr. Ankur Agarwal(Chief Speaker, 5 lakh club member)
(To subscribe to Mr. Ankur Agarwal's newsletter on Network Marketing, Wealth Building and Home Based Business, Click Here!)
The video invitation can be viewed Here!

I'm awaiting information on the proceedings and how it went. Those
having the info feel free to update me at anthony.ready2rock@gmail.com
Cheers!

No comments: